The course has 8 modules. 6 modules are currently available.
Each module should take between 1 and 2 hours to complete.
You can pause and restart the training as much as you like.
Each module includes:
- opportunities to reflect on your learning and practice
- a learning log to make notes on your reflections
- practical tips and ideas to use in your setting
- learning check questions to test your understanding
- an end of module test
- the opportunity to download a personalised certificate of completion
Some modules also have short videos to enhance your understanding.